We are seeking a full-time Community Support Case Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services field preferred with one-year experience working with the serious mentally ill.
- Provide mental illness rehabilitation interventions and supports to individuals and groups with mental illness.
- Assist with the development of crisis management plans.
- Act as a liaison and consult with community agencies and families to maintain coordination in the treatment process.
- Assist with the identification of risk factors related to relapse and development of relapse prevention plans and strategies.
- Assist the client to build a natural support team for treatment and recovery.
- Refer individuals with mental illness to substance use, employment, behavioral health and public health programs as needed.