We are seeking a full-time IT Specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Psychology, Sociology, Public Health or related field from accredited school or university preferred.
- Three to five years experience in database configuration and maintenance, technical support, business analysis, technical writing and implementation.
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Provide training in multiple platforms, including EHRs, population health management, intake and referral systems for staff to utilize the systems successfully.
- Develop and maintain user guides including training manuals, how-to guides and workflows that are easy to understand by staff.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical support issues in order to provide prompt support to end users.
- Individuals must demonstrate great cultural and socioeconomic sensitivity to populations served