Join Egyptian Health Department’s team in investing in Healthy People…Healthy Communities.
Egyptian Health Department has been serving the citizens of Southern Illinois since 1952. We are COA accredited and a leading agency in Southern Illinois. We are team oriented and a fast growing agency.
We are seeking a full-time Mental Health Therapist.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, however preference will be given to Master’s level or licensed applicants with a LCSW, LCPC or LPC.
- Duties will include counseling services, treatment team meetings, case management and community support services.
- Individuals must demonstrate great cultural and socioeconomic sensitivity to populations served
Salary is based on education and experience. Excellent benefit package including:
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Group Health Insurance
- Vacation Days
- Sick Time
- Personal Day
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Potential 4 day workweek option
- 35 hour workweek
- Great work environment
- National Health Service Corp (NHSC) approved site
Send application, resume and three letters of reference to Tammy Karnes at 1412 US 45 North, Eldorado IL 62930 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will remain open until filled.