We are seeking Resource Coordinator for Franklin / Williamson County
- Bachelor’s Degree required in human service or related field (e.g. social work, psychology, education, business, nursing, or other healthcare-related degrees).
- This position will cover Franklin / Williamson County.
- This position is funded by the ICJIA IL HEALS grant. IL HEALS (Helping Everyone Access Linked Systems) is a multi-year initiative to address child and youth victimization.
- Candidate must have the ability to work collaboratively within a System of Care as well as individually with youth and families who may be identified as victims of crime.
- They must be resourceful and knowledgeable about various community resources, have good interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and follow confidentiality requirements at all times.
- Provides outreach to schools and other child-serving agencies, conduct screenings, and provide referral and linkage support including case management services to increase access and utilization of services for youth and families who have experienced victimization.
- Convene and lead county resource teams that will support the development, identification, and linkage to resources within the represented county.
- Utilization, monitoring and promotion of an online based resource and referral system.
- Working with system partners to initiate screening, follow-up on a screening, and/or distribute screening tool kits.
- Adhere by the IL HEALS and SOC principles, guidelines and objectives.
- Individuals must demonstrate great cultural and socioeconomic sensitivity to populations served