We are seeking a full-time Youth Mental Health Counselor / Therapist.
- This position will be at the Carmi
- Will provide specialized mental health treatment services to youth and their families ages 0-21.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in human services related field, Master’s Degree preferred.
- This candidate will have an understanding and acceptance of System of Care values and principles and have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Will provide direct services in home, office or community based settings to families and children.
- Have knowledge of treatment strategies in child behavior management.
- The candidate will have the ability to work with families in a supportive manner throughout the diagnostic and treatment process as well as coordinate with providers in other service systems.
- The candidate must demonstrate sensitivity to the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of families served.