Who can receive Family Case Management services?
- Are you pregnant?
- Do you have a child under age 1?
- Are you on Medicaid?
- Are you part of a low-income family?
The Family Case Management program can help you:
- Find a doctor for your prenatal care to make sure you have a healthy baby
- Find a doctor for your children’s care
- Understand proper nutrition for you and your child
- Understand the stages of your child’s development
The Family Case Management program can also help you get other kinds of assistance:
- Family Planning
- Health Education
- Child Care
- All Kids (Health Insurance)